Sometimes life is like standing on a stepping stone in the middle of a roaring river.

The good thing about stepping stones is there's never just one.
If you keep moving from one to the next, eventually you'll reach the other side.

Thursday 13 June 2013

Ooh shiny

I am so easily distracted sometimes, I feel like a small child. 

Things currently distracting me from writing:
- crochet
- cross-stitch
- baking
- Thai boxing
- Downton Abbey

Feeble, I know. In the absence of inspirational flashes I really struggle to make myself write. But those flashes are few and far between at the moment so I need to keep kicking myself into gear and just keep up the writing. 

My plan is to dig out my old 'How To Be A Writer' book and do one of the exercises in it before Monday. It'll be better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment